Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lipogen PS Plus - BzzAgent product review



I don't know about you but my memory has been awful since I can remember.  I can barely remember what I did yesterday and ask me about last week and it will take me a little while to think about it.  AND, if you want me to remember anything beyond a year or so.....forget it!  LOL

I was just asked to try Lipogen PS Plus and I am so excited to see if it will help improve my memory.

Tell me...have you tried a supplement that helps with memory?

Here are a few tips to remember when taking Lipogen PS Plus:


  1. Get 'R & R': Make sure you get at least eight hours of sleep every night. Your brain repairs itself at night while you sleep. And it eliminates harmful chemicals produced right in the body during waking hours.
  2. Eat the right fats: Get trans-fatty acids out of your diet. Labeling laws now require food manufacturers to list trans-fatty acids on labels. What's best? Polyunsaturated fats feed and nourish our brains.
  3. Laugh, meet up with friends and have fun! Countless studies show that a life full of friends and fun is good for your brain.
  4. Don't forget to take your Lipogen PS Plus™!

I will be back with my review of the Lipogen PS Plus after I have received my sample and tried it out for a few weeks to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Sara


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I am a BzzAgent and receive samples or coupons in return for my honest opinion of the product or service discussed in this post.




0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs