Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Time to get back into the groove!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you are gearing up for the best New Years ever!  Time to make those resolutions and vow to be a better person in 2012 (we all have something we can improve on)!

I am so excited because my hubby surprised me with a mini scrapbox for Christmas.  We found it on craigslist near us and he was able to get a great price on it.  I have been wanting one of these babies for awhile and now I have one - can't wait to get back into the crafting groove!  I have SO MANY photos to catch up on.  One of my New Years resolutions is to scrap a page everyday.


Check out my new toy (it is missing a couple of the bins but the gal said she is in the process of moving her scrap room and she will let me know when she finds them - for now I just have some containers in their place):



Off to spend some time with the kiddos and then later today I will be creating my layout for the day - woohoo!!!!!

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs