Saturday, December 31, 2011

On a roll!

Woot woot.....I am on a roll so far...2 for 2!

This layout is another idea from the Magic book by Jeanette Lynton.  Don't be intimidated by the amazing pages displayed in this book......most of them are so much easier to create than they actually appear at first glance.

I love how these photos turned out.  my 4 year old (at the time - she is 5 now) was suppose to be in the wedding but chickened out at he last minute and my 8 year old (now 9 year old) was happy to take her place....good thing the dress fit both of them! ;)



 The "magic" in this page is in the following images.  I created a flip book with two hinges to nicely fit all of the great photos I wanted to add to the layout.  I created the flip book by taking two pieces of cardstock (4 1/4" x 6 1/4") and matted three of the photos with them. (One piece of cardstock has a photo and front and back and the other just has one on the back).  I then attached the two pieces of cardstock with a couple of hinges and brads.  Then I attached the backside (without a photo) to the base page.  The page protector will need to be cut to allow the pages to be turned in the album.  (HINT: If you do not have hinges you could also cut a piece of cardstock at 8 1/2" x 6 1/4" and score to create a mini book.)



Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.  I hope to have a new layout to share with you tomorrow.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comments:

Mrs. Green said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The flip book part of this is great! Congrats on 2 for 2!

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs