Monday, November 28, 2011

A little challenge to get my crafty mojo going.....

Hello crafty friends!

Just popping in to share a quick card I made.  I needed to take a brake from craft fair projects and found a new online store with a fun blog and thought I would jump in on their current challenge.  It is using a fun technique using dryer sheets.  Check it out here: Flourishes LLC

I just ordered some stamps from them too and can't wait to get them.  I am hoping to get them in the mail today!  I have been searching for an image like this for a short while and was so happy to have found it!


Here is my take on the technique:
Materials used:
Unity kit of the month ~ November 2011
Cuttlebug embossing folder ~ Diving Swirls
Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Xyron Sticker Maker
Glitter
Ribbon
Memory Box Pearl Stickers

1 comments:

Silke Ledlow said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sara, this is such a cute card! Thank you for trying the dryer sheet technique...it turned out perfect! Hugs ~S~

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs