Shrinky Dink plastic
Stamps or Cricut machine with Mini Sharpie holder
Colored Pencils or Sharpies
Crop-a-dile (or hole punch)
string (we used fishing line)
key chain rings or similar
1. Stamp your image or use your Cricut and Sharpie Marker holder (http://amychomas.blogspot.com/) to draw your image.
2. Cut out your image using your Cricut, scissors, or punch.
3.Color in your image with Sharpies or colored pencils.
4. Punch a hole in the top of your image.
5. Use your heat tool to shrink the image. Use a tweezers to hold the shrinky dink plastic down so you don't burn your fingers.
6. String the fishing line through the hole in your image. Place the image like a necklace pendant; in the middle of the line. Bring together the two ends of the line and start beading.
7. When you are done beading; tie the line to the ring/clasp of your choice.
I am excited for tomorrows project! The kids are going to love it!