Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Vacation crafting with the kids - Day 2

Today the kids enjoyed the project we made. We created glow in the dark pillow cases. I had some glow in the dark t-shirt vinyl from Craftvinyl.com and it was so fun to do. The kids picked an image that they each wanted and I selected a font for their names. We cut it in the Cricut and they were so excited when they took it in a dark room to see it.

I didn't take pictures of the process; but I will next time. It is super easy!


I can't take a picture of it :( The glo in the dark is so cool but the pictures do not capture it very well.

Here are photos of my youngest daughters pillow case:




0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs