Monday, December 13, 2010

12 days of Christmas (Can you believe it?)

I can't believe that there are only 12 days left until Christmas.  YIKES!!!!!  I have my shopping done.....now I just have to wrap it all.  I wanted to do a 12 days of Christmas on my blog this year....so here goes.......

I created this fun Christmas countdown with a pizza pan.  So easy and so cute.  Plus a reason to play with some vinyl!!!!!

The Cartridges I used were: Christmas Noel (Solutions); Storybook; Plantin Schoolbook; Just Because Cards
I used the Santa face from the Peachy Keen Santa Set (so cute!).


See you tomorrow with 11 days left till the big day and another great Christmas project!!!!

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs