Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally - some personal scrapbook time :)

I have not scrapped my own photos in awhile.  (projects for work; projects for others; etc.) So today I printed out some sketches and sat down and completed a layout.

This layout is for the sketch over at http://scrapbookcreationscorner.blogspot.com/ 


These are photos from last spring during my daughters field trip.

Materials used:
Cardstock
Graphic 45 Playtimes Past Collection Hopscotch.
flowers from making memories.
IRock and some heat set gems
Distress Ink (Barn Door and Brushed Corduroy)
Stampin' Up! scalloped edge punch
Storybook cartridge for the title


Don't forget -

2 comments:

Squirlygirl said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great Job Sara! I love it:)

A'laEmmeli said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful double-LO! I also wanted to thank you for the comment in my blog! :) ♥ Emmeli

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs