Thursday, January 13, 2011

Check out this new sketch challenge blog! Awesome give a way!

I am up early this morning and can't sleep so I am looking for new sketch blogs and I found this brand spankin new one!  I love starting out at the beginning of blogs and watching them grow!  Check it out...they are even giving away a $100 gift certificate to a store of your choice.  Come play along!

(If you visit please let them know who sent you and be sure to post on your blog for 5 extra entries - if you do could you leave me a post here so I can create another entry to win - thanks!)

 

Check back later today - I have an AWESOME .gypsy file I am going to share....just have to upload the file a little later this morning and then I will post. :)


Don't forget -
JANUARY VINYL CHALLENGE - DUE JANUARY 31ST AT MIDNIGHT

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs