Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A little piece of ribbon goes a LONG way!!!!

I was over visiting the Creative Critters blog and Tammy is showing how she stores her ribbon.  She asked her followers to post a photo of their ribbon storage.  So....here is my little collection of ribbons.  It is kind of a small collection....I think I need to think about restocking....it has been awhile since I went ribbon shopping ;)

I have the SnapWare ribbon holder (I also use these to store my circut cartridges!) for my rolls of ribbon and I have a floss container that can be found at Walmart or any craft store for a couple of dollars and you can find them at rummage sales lots of times for .25 ;)  I have this ribbon stored in rainbow order.

2 comments:

2 Ducky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

IMO - you can never have too much ribbon. LOL! I am such a sucker for it. Great collection. Thank you for sharing you storage idea.

Tammy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome! Great collection there! I've look at that snapware ribbon holder several times... hmmm... too many options! LOL! Thanks for sharing your link on my blog!

Tammy

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs