Here is a mini I made for the Cricut Mini Albums blog. This week we are doing a summer theme and I just love visiting at least one zoo during the summer months. I think I may enjoy it more than the kids do. LOL
For this album I used the following cartridges: Everyday Paper Dolls; George and Basic Shapes
Papers used include: Stampin' Up! Cardstock and DCWV The Green Stack
Other materials used: Metallic Rub-ons; Stickles; ribbon, fibers
I have attached the .gypsy file if you would like to grab it.
Click here to grab the file(s):
To create this album:
(words highlighted in red refer to a layer in the .gypsy file)
1. Cut out base images in chipboard (using .gypsy file)
2. Cut out base images in cardstock or patterned paper to cover up your chipboard and make it perty. ;)
3. Cut out base images in reverse to cover the back side of each page.
4. Cut out the animals for each page in their respective colors.
Now you are ready to start putting together your album!
5. Adhere your base image covers to your base image chipboard.
6. Embellish your animals as you wish. I used metallic rub-ons and stickles.
7. Adhere you animals in their respective places on your album.
8. Create photo/journaling mats for each page as desired and adhere to pages.
9. Use your Crop-a-dile to create two ring holes on the left side of your pages.
10. Attach an eyelet in each hole with Crop-a-dile for support so your pages don't rip when turning the pages.
11. Attach two book rings
12. Add ribbon and other embellishments as desired.
13. Add your photos.
Sketches and Challenges
- Card Ablilities
- Card Patterns
- Card Positioning Systems - Monday
- Card sketchbook
- Crafty Hos Challenge Blog
- Critter Sketch Challenge blog
- DAILY DARE 4 U
- Etsy Inspired Challenges
- Fantabulous Cricut Blog
- FELINE PLAYFUL
- Get your Sketch on - scrapbooking
- Let's Capture these sketches
- My little sketch blook
- Page Maps
- Peachy Keen Stamps
- Pencil Lines
- Pile it On
- Play Date Cafe
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Tuesdays
- Scrapbook Express
- Stamp Scrap and Doodle
- Stamping 411
- Stamptacular Sundays
- Stuck on Sketches
- The Shabby Tea Room
- The Sisterhood of Crafters
- Totally Gorjuss