Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cake Pops

I saw a recipe for these fun cake pops and thought it would be fun to make for a last day of school treat for my kids classes.  They were fun to make and I look forward to making more of these in the future.

They are easy to make!  First bake a cake as directed.  Then when it cools you need to crumble up the whole cake.  You then mix the crumbled cake with one can of Cream Cheese frosting.  Then roll into balls (this will be easier if you chill it first).  If you want to make pops you can poke a sucker stick into each ball.  Then dip the balls into some dipping chocolate and let cool to dry and decorate as necessary.  You can set them in a piece of Styrofoam for drying.  You can make them to match any theme!!!

I made apples for school :)

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs