Friday, April 9, 2010

More projects for this weeks challenges at Challenge Masters

Here is a  layout I made for my daughter.  She just jumped on her bike last week and started riding it...without training wheels!  Way to go Alayna!!!!  I just need to print out the picture and add some journaling to the tag (hidden under the cloud...just pull it up for the journaling.)

I used the new Just Because cards for this entire layout.  It is such a fun cartridge with lots of hidden cuts that can be used for so much more than just a card!!!


 
Here is a card I threw toghether quick for the use your stash challenge.
 
I hope to get the rest of this weeks challenge done tomorrow!

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Sara

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs