I created this cute little card. I don't have Create a Critter (by the way....Robyn is giving away a Create a Critter cartridge donated by Provo Craft to the winner of this challenge!) I used my Gypsy to create this cute little birdie using George and Basic Shapes, Gypsy Wanderings and Paisley. I also used TBBM for the big black tag.
To create this card I used:
Cardstock (I used Kiwi Kiss and Pixie Pink by Stampin Up! and some black scraps I had lying around...I believe it is Heritage by Doublemates)
Patterned Paper from Best of K & Company Too stack
Punchboard Alphas from Heidi Grace's Reagan's Closet collection
Ribbon from my stash :)
Black ink pad
Here is a link to my gypsy file for the little birdie:
1.Cut your cardstock to 8 1/2" x 11"
2.Score and fold in half
3. Cut your patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4"
4. Adhere patterned paper
5. Cut out your tag from your black cardstock and attach the punchboard alphas.
6. Add a little ribbon to the bottom of your tag (I used the cheater method and just taped it on the back side)
7. Attach your tag to your card. Do not put adhesive near the hole on your tag as you need to be able to slip your ribbon in and tie it.
8. For the bow, I started by tying one bow then I tied a knot and made another bow. Then, with the ends of the ribbon, I slipped them through the bottom of the bows to create two more loops. I trimmed off the excess and wallah. I like how it turned out :)
9 For the bird....cut out the pieces on your cricut. I used Basic Black in from Stampin' Up! and a sponge to add a little dimention to the edges of each piece. Then I attached the layers (wing and beak). I used a glue dot to attach the little googly eye. I used pop dots to pop him up off the card a tad. Then I glued his little legs under him so I could position them where I wanted. I did not attach them to the body as I wanted the dimension.
For todays addition to my giveaway I am adding a package of Kimberly Polosons Metal Pieces. I just love keys on projects!!!!!!
For your chance to win:Comment on any of my posts this week (April 10th - April 17th) and your name will go into a drawing. I will add a new item to the giveaway each day. All items in the giveaway are brand new in package....and I have some big items I will be adding to it!
For additional chances:
~ Become a follower
~ Blog about my give away
~ Post on a message board about my give away
(remember to post here with links to your blog and where you have posted)