Monday, April 5, 2010

Challenge Masters Altered challenge

Hello all. I have been itching to get some challenges done and I am glad to be back! It is a new month of challenges over at Challenge Masters and this is one I have been wanting to do.

The challenge is to alter a tin can and you must add flowers.

I really like how this turned out. I used modge podge to protect the paper from whatever I decide to fill this little tin with when the kisses are gone. I also used modge podge to adhere the red twine around the tin.




Thank for looking :)

Hugs,
Sara

2 comments:

robin.christine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great job on the altered challenge! this is such a great idea! Beautiful papers.

pamala said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute!!! Thanks for participating in the April Altered Challenge!!!

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs