Sunday, October 16, 2011

Growing in Unity week Winner

Hello everyone!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  We sure did but it is great to be back home with the kids as well.

I have randomly selected a winner and the lucky person is:

Dee in N.H.

Dee email me with your address and your choice of the following Unity kits and I will forward your information to Unity and they will get it right out to you.  Please contact me by Wednesday evening to claim your prize. My email is: mommyfink at hotmail dot com

If I do not hear from you by then I will choose a new name.

Here are the kits you may choose from:

Sending My Love
Bitty Backgrounds
Little Me
Bella Fiori
Homegrown
Hugs & Kittens
Handmade Holiday
Bella Trees
Imagine It

Hugs,
Sara

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs