Friday, October 21, 2011

Cleaning out craft room - Scrap/Stamp rummage sale

I started cleaning out my craft room and need to get rid of some items that have been sitting around unused and need a good home to be loved in.  If you are interested in anything you see please email me at:

mommyfink at hotmail dot com

Most stamp sets are new or used once or twice only.
Shipping not included in prices.

STAY TUNED!  NEW ITEMS MAY BE ADDED AS I GO THROUGH MY STASH ;)

Stampin Up!


Favorite Teddy Bear $7

                                       
Big Blossom - $5

Sweet Centers (used once) - $10


Sweet Dreams - $7



Sentimental Journey - Brand New - $12


Spring Solitude with matching wheel - $7


Yummy - $5


(Not sure of the name of this one and the stickers are currently MIA) - $7



Office Accoutrement (some are still unmounted) - $12

HOUSE MOUSE STAMPS
Brand New!
Catnip - $4
Kitty/Suds - $6
Medicine - $4
Stocking - $4


CHARMS
Brand New!
Great for embellishments in scrapbooks!!!
I have lots of these so if you want more than one bag of any kind let me know.
6 charms per bag - $0.75/bag
Themes: Sea Animals; Flowers; Fall Friends; Lady bugs; zoo animals; Fairy tale; On the Farm; Save the Planet; Easter; insects; sock monkeys


UNITY STAMP COMPANY
Brand New!  I ordered a goody bag and most of them were doubles of ones I had.
 2/$1
Quilt
Sending Thanks
Where you are I want to be
4
Bees
Star
Flower
Cute
On this day
Flower
You Rock
Lady Bug
From Us
Bike - Forever Moments
Flowers
Do all things with love
Made Especially for you
Genuine

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs