Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where have I been?

Hello!  I have been MIA around here lately and I am hoping to grasp a hold on things here and get settled into the school year routine.  The weeks are just flying by it seems!  I have started up a new blog to post my projects for my preschool classroom.  Many will be made with the Cricut.  Come check it out:

IMAGINE DREAM CREATE LEARN
http://idclworkshops.blogspot.com/

I NEED to be back here soon with some cards and layouts as well.  In a couple of weeks I am guest designer for Unity Stamp Company so be sure to stay tuned for that as well!

I will be back later this week with some fun projects!!!!

Hugs,
Sara

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs