Sunday, August 28, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things!

Hello all of my crafty friends!  Another summer has come and gone.  We have been busy as usual traveling the state to a new town each week with our family run carnival.  I am so happy to say that tomorrow the kids and I will be going home!  I am looking forward to getting back in back into the school year schedule and into my comfort zone where it will be easier to find time to craft again!

In celebration of being back home (and to jump start the beginning of my crafting season).....I am so excited to be a guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps.  Come back and visit me everyday this week (starting Monday) for a fun Peachy Keen week of projects! 

Have a great day!


0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs