Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Cropped" Challenge and items for sale!!!!

Top O' the mornin' to you all on this beautiful St. Patty's day!  :)

I have a quick layout to share this morning.  It is for a challenge I found over at Challenge Masters.  It is a 3 week challenge and it is called "Cropped".  It is based around the tv show Chopped.   Terri gives us the ingredients to have on the layout and they will be voted on at the end of the week.  The last one standing is the winner.  I loved how this layout was going until I attached the photos and it just feels like it is missing something.  But....I have a handful of projects I HAVE  to get done today so for now I will have to call this page done.

The ingredients for the first challenge are:  Lime Green, circles, paint

I used some lime green acrylic paint and some bubble wrap to create the background paper. The paper is from the Carnival line by Scrap within Reach)

(I think it just needs an awesome title....I will have to get on that later today ;) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found some brand new items in my craft area that I need to get rid of.  If you are interested you can email me at mommyfink at hotmail dot com. (Prices do not include shipping)


Cricut Sampler cartridge - Brand new - $10(pending)
 Cricut Companions embossing folders - coordinate with Mini Monsters cartridges - $9

Cosmo Cricket Crafting Kits (I was working on a "business" idea with someone that fell through and I ended up purchasing all of these.....my loss is your gain!  ;) )

Material Girl (4 kits available) - $9 each
Material Girl Ready-Set-Chip Chipboard Stickers(4 available) - $4 each
Garden Variety (4 kits available) - $9 each
Joy Ride (4 kits available) - $9 each


0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs