Friday, February 4, 2011

Gypsy file fix

It was brought to my attention that in my Gypsy Files tab the cupid link went to the wrong file.  I just fixed it - sorry for any confusion!

The big Crop out Diabetes fundraiser that I have been organizing is tomorrow.  Can't wait!  So much fun to be had!!!  And then......I can relax and get back to some crafting I have been dying to do!  My list of challenges and sketches is sitting here screaming my name!!!! LOL


If you are looking for the Crop out Diabetes Blog hop post click here.

If you are looking for the February Vinyl Challenge please click here.

1 comments:

database repair tool said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Look for professional provider.Check for services that were used by some of the top companies in the world, and consistently receive positive feedback from clients.

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs