Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So tired!

What a week for my preschool children at work to be so extremely challenging!  I am so busy with the online crop and the real life crop coming up this weekend....and the kids are just wearing me thin during the day.  I was quite crabby this afternoon when I got home from work.......my poor kids......they don't really like that mom is working I don't think. LOL  It does kind of stink....I use all my energy on the kids at school (other peoples children) my children get the short end of the stick.  Only a few more months and then I will be back home.....not sure what I am going to do next year....I think part time work is in order!

Glad the temperature is starting to go up....we couldn't go outside all last week and the kids really needed too!

Hopefully after this weekend I will be able to get more crafting done too!!!!

0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs