Sunday, October 18, 2009

Goin' to the pumpkin patch. NEW BLOG CELEBRATION!

I put together a quick page last night for the pumpkin patch we are going to today.  I used the Happily Ever After cartridge to make the pumpkin/vine cut.  Just a simple page :)  I will post the finish product when I add the photo and a title.





NEW BLOG CELEBRATION!
In celebration of this new Just Buggin' blog, I am going to have a celebration.  And of course...every celebration must have prizes right?  I am working on the details and will post in the next couple of days.  Come back to check and remember to tell your friends....HINT ALERT...the more participation....the better the prize(s)!!!!!




0 comments:

Finkydink Creations

My creations are protected!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comment Counter - helps for give-a-ways :)

>

Networked blogs